Today, I'm thankful for:
1. Banilla Yogurt. It makes for great shave cream, what ever that is.
2. The little red guy with the funny voice. We are like brothers!
3. Sleeping in until 7:30 this morning. Mom and Dad were much more alert when they came to get me out of my sleeping cell.
4. Being the only person under 16 at Thanksgiving yesterday. I got loads of attention. What a sweet gig.
5. That I am feeling better recently, and was able to fight off that nasty staph infection which ruined my Halloween. I have got some catching up to do.
6. Uh, Yeah.....And mostly I am thankful for Mom and Dad, who love me with every ounce of their being. They say that a lot. I am very lucky to have them, although they always tell me that they are the lucky ones.
Happy Black Friday everybody!!