Sunday, August 25, 2013

Got Milk? Drama + Dairy = #SuperMilkMan. Not a Camel


Hello Readers.  I can tell you with unflinching conviction that Milk for breakfast really does do a body good. How's that?

Well, I used to be a milk producer, that's how.  I was actually in the business for the first 32 years of my life, and I've been drinking tons of milk all my life too.  That being said, save for a hairline fracture in my foot from a high school football injury, I haven't broken any bones in my 4 plus decades on this rock.  Impressive, right?  Much more so than my High School football career.

In fact, my father and brother still own the family organic dairy, and I can tell you how they pour their hearts and souls into producing delicious, nutritious, protein packed milk each and every day of the week.

That's why it was a perfect fit when I was contacted by Life of Dad to see if I wanted to participate in an ad campain/contest sponsered by the fine folks at Milk.  Duane Johnson, AKA The Rock is their current spokesman and he has a hilarious Milk commercial, which first aired during this past Superbowl where he was a #SuperMilkMan.

Here is the print ad version:


For the contest, we were asked to create a short Instagram video depicting how Milk can help us be a #SuperMilkMan too.   There are several very cool entries, and some folks with obviously better editing skills than I have, but you can see my entry below.  It was a lot of fun to make, with the obvious help of the lovely Mrs. LIAYF.

And, Introducing Miss Annabelle in her first dramatic role.   A star is definitely born folks.




Let me know what you think.  And don't forget to drink your milk, for goodness sake.

It really does do a body good.

FTC Disclaimer : I am working with The National Milk Mustache "got milk?" Campaign. Life of Dad, LLC is providing me compensation for this post and to be a part of the #SuperMilkMan contest.  But, like I mentioned, this is a natural fit for me since I know better than most the benefits of Milk in your diet.

No comments: