Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paying Homage to a Peach



The following is an excerpt from my post Behind Every Revolutionary Dad over at Dad Revolution:

“Buddy, I said come out of there.” I repeated for the second time, my voice getting a bit louder. “You need to listen to Daddy!” We were both tired, my three year old son and I, as well as a bit cranky stemming from the very recent transition we were making. No longer was he staying home all day with Mom, but rather I was getting him up early each morning to take him to preschool.

You can read the rest by clicking over here. As always, comments are all read and greatly appreciated.

**As a side note, I just realized that this was my 400th post! Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to stop by, read, and or leave a comment during the past three years. Your support and friendship have been an unanticipated source of great wealth in my life.

2 comments:

Keith Wilcox said...

going to check it out! I haven't been over there in forever. Bout time for a visit! :-)

j9onLife said...

Congrats on your 400th post!!
Wow! That must feel good and weird at the same time!
Here's to 400 more, full of adventure and fun! :)