Thursday, May 23, 2013

14 Years Ago Today

May 23rd, 1999 was a glorious day in Olympia, Washington.  The sun was out, the birds were singing, and everything was in bloom on that beautiful 85 degree day when I officially became the luckiest man on earth.

Of course, I had unofficially became the luckiest man on earth the day I met Mrs. LIAYF, but back then she wasn't yet my wife, so more luck was on the horizon for me.



The past 14 years have certainly had their share of ups and downs. Mostly ups though.  And Mrs. LIAYF through it all has been the love of my life, the one person I could always count on to be there for me with an ever present radiant smile on her lovely face, and a open mind and heart.  



She is also an incredibly amazing mother to our children, our rock day in and day out, and simply the best wife a man could ask for.  And she is all mine.



I am still the luckiest man on earth.

Happy Anniversary Sweetie,  I love you so very much.



4 comments:

momnextdoor said...

Happy anniversary!

James (SeattleDad) said...

@momnextdoor Thanks so much.

neal call said...

Congratulations, man! You guys are doing it right!

Diplo_Daddy said...

Congratulations! That's an amazing car, by the way.