Friday, March 13, 2009

Royalty

Lukas has been hopping around quite a bit lately with his hands curled up in front of his chest. Each time I see him do this, I can't help but laugh out loud. He had especially good hops at daycare dropoff this morning.

Seriously, this is what it looks like. I think I'll stop by Trader Joes tomorrow to pick up a couple of coconuts so I can follow behind him and provide sound effects.



On a side note, there have been no more of these diapers this whole week. Must confirm he's Royalty!

(If you don't get that last joke, watch the movie)

12 comments:

Martin said...

I love that.

I'll be watching all the clips now again.

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Xbox - Yes, those clips never get old.

Whit said...

Nice!

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Whit - Thanks.

SciFi Dad said...

well, as long as it doesn't devolve into the "ridin' the pony" dance some guys do at clubs where they do that move with one hand and slap an imaginary ass with the other, I suppose you're fine.

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Scifi - He is only 20 months old, so I'm not even goin' there. Just a cute kid hopping around like he's the 'King of the Brittons'.

Seriously, at least he's already got better rhythm than his dad!

FilmFather said...

[wringing hands] Yes, plant the Python seeds early...nurture them...watch them grow...hehehe

James (SeattleDad) said...

@FilmFather - Yes, you can never start them too young on Monty. "See the cute, harmless bunny Lukas...."

Anonymous said...

Classic!

James (SeattleDad) said...

@New-Dad - That never gets old. No matter how many times I watch it. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

just one more reason i'm a dork. i don't think i've ever watched a monty python movie or show or whatever they are. but the true mark of dorkdom...i have no desire to either. :)

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Nonna - No, it's us dorks who actually get it.