Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wisdom of Fu!


“Never assume that because a man can see, he is not blind”

Thanks to Chuck over at D is for Dad for pointing out that my Blogger account was set up to only accept comments from people with Google accounts. This was the default when I created this blog, and I in blissful ignorance never checked it to make the change.

Yes, it is all clear now. This must certainly be the reason I have not received even more comments on the stellar material I have been meticulously preparing for all you dedicated readers of LIAYF.

I apologize if you have tried but failed to leave a kind word. You can all rest easy now, knowing that you are free and certainly now able to comment all you like.

Thanks. (Management)

4 comments:

Martin said...

now if you could just get rid of that word verification that takes me 6 attempts to bypass every time I comment all will be well with the world!

James (SeattleDad) said...

I can actually do that I learned. It mentioned spam comments so I left it on, but should probably just turn it off and throw caution to the wind...Live a little!

Jason Roth said...

I find word verification annoying too. Since I have a Google account, I hadn't noticed the restrictions for commenting. Hopefully with the change more people will be inclined to delurk and drop a line.

Martin said...

I was just being flippant really, but the word verification is quite annoying.

Try it and see if you get spammed, you could always switch it back on.

(oh it's gone!)