Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Revolutionary Post


Good morning. Today I published my first post over at DadRevolution.com, a new side project I am working on with a great group of active, engaged fathers from around the country. Please go over and check it out.

The project has taken a bit of work to get off the ground, so I haven't been around here as much lately but I am happy to report that we now have plenty of momentum on our side.
-
The idea of DadRevolution is to be a positive catalyst for changing how today's fathers are perceived in society. All of these Revolutionary fathers know what it is to be involved, positive forces in their children's lives and the daily posts will reflect that level of commitment we all share.
-
I'll be posting every other Tuesday over at Dadrevolution, but as I mentioned there will be a new post every day from one of the dads in the group. So, if you haven't already, please bookmark the site or add it to your reader.
-
We'll be looking forward to having you as a supporter of revolution.

14 comments:

Ron said...

That is an awesome project you guys are doing. Will definitely be promoting it. Headed that way.

SciFi Dad said...

Congrats on the new writing gig.

Mrs. M said...

Sounds like a great site! I will go take a peek...

James (SeattleDad) said...

@CK @Scifidad @Mighty M - Thanks for stopping by to comment. I appreciate it.

Ed said...

All kinds of cool, man!

Playstead said...

Sounds like a great idea -- I'll make sure and check it out.

Captain Dumbass said...

On my way.

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Well done you!

Slamdunk said...

Nicely done over there.

Keith Wilcox said...

Huh? I did not hear about this dadrevolution thing. I'm curious. Going to go check it out now.

Rachael said...

Sounds cool... I'm off to check it out!

Dad Stuff said...

I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Going to check it out.

Whit said...

Congrats on the new digs. Is that you in the header or Jerry West?